Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Revamping

Hi everyone! I am adding some pages and moving some things around. This is all new to me and I am discovering that it can be quite fun! The contests listed here are going to be moved to a contest page and I will use this home page just to update. My life isn't very exciting, but I am sure I can find something to write about. LOL

 Ok, enough of that for now. Over the next few days I will be adding several reviews ( I am not very good at them, but I am trying). I will be adding book covers (just like everyone else does) and I will send links out to the authors for the reviews. Just bare in mind, that I am new to all of this. I love to read and so far I have not read a bad book, maybe a book that wasn't quite my thing, but authors work to hard to be treated with disrespect.

Ok, I am done for now. Time to start moving and adding!

No comments:

Post a Comment